Saturday, December 18, 2010


a - available: sorry , there's no empty space.
b - best friend: my girlfriend :)
c - color of your room: i hv to admit that my room is dull. white as usual
d - dad’s name: Lipa ak Akeng
e - easiest person to talk to: Girlfriend. :)

f - favorite food: Maggi mee

g - gummy bears or worms: GUMMY !
h - hometown: Miri, Sarawak
i - instrument: My phone?
j - job: still student maa
k - kids: soon.. :P girlfriend. eherm2
l - longest car ride: kuching?
m - milk flavor: chocolate.
n - number of siblings: 4
o - one wish: may i marry you ?
p - phobias: claustrophobia -small space.
q - favorite quote: copycatters is my fan. love them. :D
r - reason to smile: happy
s - song you last heard: i cant remember. i hear songs everyday.
t - time you woke up: not fixed
u - unknown fact about me: i'm boring. no need to know.

v - vegetable: i dont really like it, but it's a must. i dont knw what are my fav.
w - worst habits: driving like a drunk person.
x - x-rays you’ve had: chest, bad!

y - your favorite pastime: fell in love with her, Stacey
z - zodiac sign: Capricorn

No comments:

Post a Comment